Monday, November 24, 2008

3 weeks and growing strong!

Yet another great week!

Quiet time with Daddy

Chillin on the deck while Mommy reads:)

Snoozin' with Grandma

On a hike with Mommy :)

I love this thing!

SO happy!

Bath time rocks!

:)

I wore shoes for the first time this week!

I moved from the bassinet to my crib this week:)
... No joke, I rolled from my tummy to my back on Friday!

Mommy had her last leg appointment last week and got some good news! The news is that her ACL ISN'T TORN!!! Yipee! No more surgery for mom!

I get to meet my great grandma this week! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations on your new baby. I have tried to comment on your blog before, but due to being techno challenged it took Erin to get me in! Have a great weekend.

Sans said...

Congrats Dustin and Heather! We're so excited for you all. Caleb is a doll! Heather, you look amazing, and you have a beautiful family of THREE!! Isn't it the most amazing experience! Know we're thinking of you!
Love, Rob, Sandy, and Austin