Monday, November 3, 2008

Please welcome Caleb James Camping

For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  Psalm 139:13-14

Please welcome Caleb James Camping!  He was born Nov 2, 2008 at 7:58pm at Medical Center of the Rockies.  He weighs 7lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long.  He is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on.  Heather and I are humbled and thankful for the GREATEST and most challenging 24 hours our life yesterday.  I will keep this blog short and update on the details later.  But know how thankful we are to have Caleb in our arms, healthy and handsome.  What a miracle.  Enjoy a few pictures for now....


10 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! Seriously for some reason those pics brought me to tears. We are thanking God for this miracle in Caleb. Way to go you guys. Heather you look beautiful in those pics. He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him. Blessings...enjoy this time together. Love you all

Paul Veliquette said...

Congrats. He is a good looking boy! I pray a blessing over his life for God's love and protection!

Pastor Paul

Kathy, Aaron and Nicholas said...

Awesome! The Friesen family approves: healthy, handsome and a boy. Glad to see all are doing well. Let the games begin.

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs. C,

Congrats!!! I am so happy that Caleb is healthy and happy. I know you will be a great mom. He is adorable!!!!

See you in January!
love
Jules

Bev said...

Heather & Dustin - congratulations! God does amazing things! Can't wait to meet Caleb and see you at Thanksgiving!

Love,
Bev & Dan

He's beautiful!

Mission Statement said...

Caleb, you are beautiful and we love you so much!


Love,
The Cherry crew

brogan said...

Heather,Dustin and beautiful Caleb,
Congratulations!! We are sending you all our thoughts and prayers!!We are so excited to meet Caleb! Enjoy every minute and know we are thinking of you and LOVE you!! Have fun with that adorable little boy and we will talk soon!
Love to all,
Kyle,Allison and Zach Brogan

Jon, Nicole, Addison, Maddox & Cooper said...

Congratulations guys!!! How exciting! We are so happy for you. I'm excited for our little guys to meet and become little buddies!! Cooper and Caleb are less than a week apart...how fun! Take care and try to get some rest!

Pam Soltis said...

Oh...he's precious! Enjoy every moment! Congratulations!
Pam Soltis

mckenna dando said...

heyy congrats☻ i love you guyes tons♥ and good luck
hope to see you soon