Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures

From most recent to their first picture, here are some of the ultrasound pictures I've been promising. They were a bit too big to get good shots at our 28 week and 32 week ultrasound, so here they are together... giving high fives - or atleast she's giving him one- at 20 weeks. Baby A is a girl - baby B is a boy:)

Our little girl:) (20 weeks)

20 week "thumbs up all is well" from the mister.
Baby Boy snuggling (20 weeks)

Baby Boy's "Haanen" feet:) (20 weeks)

Baby Boy profile (20 weeks)

Baby Girl profile

From a high five earlier to a swift kick in the head, I'm thinking he's had an interesting ride with her:)

Baby Girl at 17 weeks

Baby Boy at 17 weeks

Babies at 7 weeks - the day we found out there were two:)
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:13 - 14

... what a miracle. You are amazing Lord! Thank you for these babies. Continue to grow them according to your good and perfect plan for their lives:)

3 comments:

Danelle Delgado said...

How amazing - boy girl twins! What a blessing! We fully understand how amazing life is about to get! Beyond your wildest dreams! Congrats - we couldnt be happier for you! The Delgado's

Bev said...

Love those photos and love those kiddos! God is absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love
Gma Bev

Grandma Paulie said...

MY LOVE BUGS :) TWO-TWO LOL
I am really getting excited to meet the angels. I will see you soon and it would be nice if you could deliver the week we are there :) Just sayin. Love all 5 of you!!!!