Sunday, June 14, 2009

Land of 10,000 Lakes... and Family Members!

Life doesn't get better than family and a Minnesota sunset... home sweet home! :)
On the lake with Grandma and Grandpa
Helpin' Grandpa drive
Nana giving our little guy a bath
My Uncle Jim, "Snuggles", Aunt Audrey, Cousin Nicolas, Cousin Brady, Cousin Ben

My Cousin Lisa, "Snuggles", My Momma, Aunt Jane, Cousin Brady, Cousin James
3 Peas in a Pod :) I love my guys SO much!
The whole gang
His laugh melts my heart :)
My Cousin Lisa
Grandma Bev (Kelly's - my brother's wife- mom) came to visit too!
The family at outside church Sunday morning - love it! :)
Me and my momma :)

Grandma and Grandpa G :)
... more cousins - what fun to see everyone again!
... and more little cousins :)
Cousinly love... :)
... MORE cousins! :) ... Cousin Brad and Sara, Cousin Grant and Dylan

And THEN, a FUN reunion with some good friends from high school. Monica and Laura both had babies this year as well. What a fun day together!
Caleb's first trip to the pool...
...hum
He LOVED it! :)
1, 2, 3 ... :) What a guy!
More fun friends to play with!

4 comments:

Lynn Haanen said...

Great pictures!! We all had such a good time!

Ryan M. Camping said...

Looks like a great trip 'home'. What a blessing to be with fam.
Love you guys and can't wait to see you in August!

Bev said...

Fun pictures! Thanks so much for letting me get some special snuggle time in. Caleb is a beautiful little guy and you guys are obviously great parents - you are all three always smiling!
Love ya
Bev

Grandma Paulie said...

What a fun trip just surrounded by LOVE :) I just love these pics, it just makes my day so happy!!!!!!
Love & hugs