Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello Friends and Family!
I'm home and doing well:).  I am completely, totally, thoroughly overwhelmed with all of the love, prayers, calls, cards, flowers, food (the list goes on and on) you all have sent.  Being on the receiving end of your immense love has been one of the greatest blessings of my life.   It is with deep gratitude that I attempt to express how much your love and prayers have meant to me.  I have had a hope and strength throughout this life-changing experience so far beyond what I alone possess.  Your prayers have filled me with Christ's hope and a strength only possible in the arms of our Savior.  
As the surgery was drawing to a close, the pounding and ratcheting lessening, the anesthesiologist bent over me and commented on the amazing strength I showed throughout the whole surgery.  I was able to confidently say that the strength he was seeing was not my own, rather the power of prayer - Jesus holding me tightly in His care.   Thank you so much!
My life has been forever changed by the gift of your prayers.  The outpour of love has been more than Dustin and I can hardly comprehend.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! Praises to our faithful, amazing God! :)

 

No comments: